24's Marisol Nichols Hosts Pretty-in-Pink Baby Shower

May 2024 · 2 minute read

Relax, Jack Bauer – no terrorist plots here.

24‘s Marisol Nichols brought together 60 friends – including costar Mary Lynn Rajskub, who recently welcomed a baby of her own – for a pink-themed baby shower at her new L.A. home.

The 36-year-old actress – who is expecting a girl this fall with husband Taron Lexton – and friends like actress Erika Christensen chowed on BBQ catered by Hamburger Patty’s while playing traditional shower games. On the agenda: Guessing the number of jelly beans in a large baby bottle and estimating the size of Nichols’s baby bump.

Afterward, the crowd gathered around a cake that spelled out “GIRL BABY” and sang a rousing rendition of “Happy Early Birthday.” (At the end of the song, Lexton kissed Nichols and fed her some cake.)

“He’s amazing,” the mom-to-be gushed to PEOPLE at her Fisher Price-sponsored bash. “[He’ll] rub my feet at any time. [Sometimes, I] even wake him up to rub my feet! He’s the best husband I could ever ask for.”

As Nichols counts down the weeks until her delivery – expected to be in early October – the actress admits she’s feeling “a little bit of panic.” At least she already has the baby’s nursery fully stocked with toys and a closet full of small pink onesies, shoes, bottles and eco-friendly diapers.

“To meet her, that’s all we want,” she said. “I can’t wait to meet her in person.”

ncG1vNJzZmiolaS9rbGNnKamZ6CWv6a606xma2yjYrqivsispqVlnp6wqbvLrGShp6OpwG680Z6rrbFdnrtuvMinomaakZfGbr%2FHqK6eql8%3D